Tuesday, April 05, 2011

HomeInTheAir


When you travel over 12 hours on any one flight, I highly recommend using your frequent flyer miles to upgrade to business class. The seat goes all the way down to make a bed and you have your own little cubby hole to snooze away. On May 7 I will be taking my ninth Los Angeles to Sydney flight, and the fold down bed makes the trip a pleasure. Unfortunately they couln't do anything about the circles under my eyes from lack of sleep and sadness that the adventure is over, at least for now. I will be heading off again in 6 days; this time to visit good friends scattered throughout the east coast of America. I then come home to Santa Fe with a week to pack and get ready for the next month long trip to Timor. I invite you to join me for my continuing travels. Happy Trails from Ramblin Me

No comments: