Thursday, December 17, 2009

Farewell to Cambodia

I have over 1000 pictures left of Cambodia, but they will have to wait until I can post the best of them as albums. So, I leave Cambodia reluctantly. The Golden Banana where I stayed for most of the trip was shamefully decadent and an incredible value. Peer Em in the picture served the best European breakfast every morning and I pray that he forgives how badly I've mispelled his name.
A final plug for snake - if you need a driver/guide in Siem Reap Cambodia call him at 855-12-77-44-61 or 855-99-77-73-95. If you see him before I do, I promised him a "Best of the Eagles" CD.
Now I'm in Pakse, a small city in Laos and just during the plane landing I've taken almost 100 pictures. It's beautiful from the air. Can't wait to explore it.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: