Saturday, July 26, 2014

A Few Comments About The Blog or "Where Did All the Info Go?"

Just a quick note about the blog itself. All of the information about me and the blog that usually appears at the right hand side of the photos has now disappeared to the very end of these photos. Only the gods of blogs know why. I do want to thank everyone who has visited my blog over the years. I wrote the first one in May 2005 and over the years it has had 13,900 hits. I am humbled by this. Whether you read my blog to help you sleep or travel along with me, I am grateful. In our travels together I have written 1405 blogs as I travelled to 65 countries and there is a big world out there just waiting to be explored.
Finally, the photo above is a last look at the Sydney Harbor Bridge as the Carnival Spirit began its cruise.

No comments: