Sunday, January 30, 2011

FarewellVeniceHelloAgainTimorLeste


With this last photo I say goodby to my favorite city and get ready for the next adventure - back to the small half island country of Timor-Leste. The cab will be here to pick me up in 3 hours to begin the 35+ hour trip (Santa Fe to Albuquerque to Atlanta to Los Angeles to Sydney to Darwin to Timor-Leste). Again Doug and I will be returning to the school to finish projects that we started on our last trip. We have already received kind welcoming letters from Mr Krisna, the head of the school and Juliao, an important local contributor to the school's success. After a month in Timor-Leste we will spend a few days visiting Adelaide and Sydney Australia. In Sydney, I will fulfill a decades old dream of actually seeing an opera (Carmen) in the exquisite Sydney Opera House. So to everyone, thanks for reading the blog, and I hope you will come along with me on the next adventure. Happy Trails from Ramblinme (ILMOB)

No comments: