Sunday, November 14, 2010

HeadingForEastTimor

It has been an incredibly active time since returning from my "Volcation" in Holland in April 2010. It included lots of visitors (many of whom I met on previous round the world trips), journeys to the Grand Canyon in Arizona, Bryce Canyon in Utah, Hawaii, and the 2010 Balloon Fiesta in Albuquerque. These photos are all waiting to be culled and the few good ones posted, but for now I want to focus on the big adventure that starts on Monday - a trip to Timor East (Timor-Leste)and all the intrigue of going to a place that is almost unknown - no guidebooks exist. If you look on the internet there is some information, but I was left with more questions than answers. I hope that I will be able to document the visit and show you what we find in this tiny virtually unknown country. PS Thanks to all the faithful readers who have continued to look at my blog even though I have been off line for so long!!

No comments: