Friday, April 02, 2010

Where's Waldo?

No expense was spared to copy this map from Lonely Planet. It's just to show the difference between southern Africa (the entire map) and South Africa (the country at the southern tip of the map). I've written blog reports for you from Capetown South Africa (at the most southwestern part of the map) and most recently from the country of Namibia (northwest in map). Sadly, this is my last day in Namibia and tomorrow I fly to Johannesburg, South Africa where I catch the Southern Cross train to visit all the other countries on this map. There is no internet on the train but I hope that I will be able to send you updates from stops made along the way.
Finally, at the end of April I'll be flying back to the US. I hope then to catch up on places I missed writing about on the blog, and also to complete some on-line albums with the best of the photos.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: