Thursday, May 14, 2009

Search for Star Hill Inn

After an hour of driving on the dirt packed one lane road, I finally meet another driver. Pulling over to the side to give him room to pass, I take the opportunity to ask him about the Inn and find that it closed down a year ago. He doesn't know any of the details of why and where it was located. When I passed these crumbling down cabins I wondered if it could be the past location of the Inn.
If anyone reading this blog knows any other information about the Inn I would love to hear from you. In all of the information on the internet nothing indicated that the Inn was no longer in business. The only additonal information that I have is that the manager was Phil Mahon and I may try to track him down for details on their closing. Hopefully it was just a move to another location!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: